The HCSO SecureWatch Program is one of many Harris County Sheriff's Office (HCSO) initiatives to enlist the help of community members and businesses in the fight against crime. Security camera footage is progressively becoming an invaluable asset to the HCSO by assisting with the development of potential leads and identifying perpetrators.
HCSO SecureWatch is an initiative to provide real-time information by accessing the surveillance system(s) and I or camera(s) of participating HCSO SecureWatch Program members, should they experience a need for law enforcement services. By registering and utilizing the HCSO SecureWatch Program, first responders will have the access to valuable real-time information to increase their situational awareness prior to their arrival. This type of "real-time" access to information will support investigations and may aid in the apprehension of persons of interest.
• Participation in the HCSO SecureWatch Program is FREE of charge
• Participating businesses will receive Deterrent Placards at no cost
• Increased Crime Prevention assistance at your location
• Provide Real-Time Intelligence to responding deputies
• Increased Opportunity To Apprehend Suspects and persons of interest
• Increase the release of Timely Investigative/Suspect Information
• Increased Customer and Employee Comfort
• Allows HCSO to have Eyes on Your Business when an Alarm or Panic button is triggered.